What is Stats Ninja?
Stats Ninja makes watching sports better by providing a unique window into your own personal experience. Here's how it works, in three easy steps:
1. Tag Your Games
To get started, all you need to do is tag some baseball games with some activity that you did.
For example, maybe you could tag games you watched in the stadium, or games you watched in your favorite bar, or games during which you wore your favorite jersey, or games where you stood on your head during the seventh inning stretch. You have the power to create your own activity to customize your story.
2. Get Your Personal Story
Statsninja takes care of crunching all the numbers and shows you only the interesting things about your own experience.
Ever had the sneaking suspicion that your favorite team scores more runs when you're there? Or that a little-known outfielder is absolutely crusing it at the plate? Want to know whose player jersey you should be buying? We make it incredibly easy to find out!
3. Track and Share Your Experience
Relive history by looking through those old games where you witnessed something incredible. Share these experiences and compete with your friends
Compare yourself to your friends; imagine finding out that when you both attend a game their winning percentage shoots through the roof, or that their favorite player only plays well when you're there to see
Stats Ninja Features
Interested? Great! Here are some more features you can expect to find
- Completely free and easy to use.
- Track any MLB game back to 2010 and see how every player performed.
- See how your team would fare if they played only when you watched
- Chat with other fans about any game you ever watched
- Become rivals with other users and compare how your fan influence stacks up
- Store your own sports watching in a central location.
- See which players are soaring, and which are terrible, whatever you're doing